Phoenix 3 Lens Kit (Optional RX Prescription insert)
IN STOCK: 2
The Phoenix Kit offers you the flexibility of wearing your Birdz Eyewear as a pair of glasses or as goggles. The easy to remove arms of the sunglasses can be replaced with the optional elastic strap making riding glasses into riding goggles. The Phoenix has soft airy foam padding providing you with comfort all day long. Three sets of interchangeable lenses are included: smoke mirror, yellow and clear. All the lenses are anti-fog and provide 100% UV protection against the sun's harmful rays. For maximum protection, the polycarbonate lenses provide you the assurance that your eyes are well protected.
For your convenience, the Phoenix Kit comes with its own carry case with individual compartments for the interchangeable lenses. The optional RX prescription adaptor, which your optician can insert your prescription into the insert so you can wear the Phoenix Kit as prescription glasses or goggles.
- Shatterproof polycarbonate lenses provide maximum eye protection
- UV400 filters eliminate the harmful UV rays of the sun
- Anti-fog coatings ensure clarity of vision
- Scratch resistant coatings protect the lenses from daily abuse
- Soft airy foam padding provides extra comfort & protection from wind, dust & debris
- High quality matte black frame with removable arms
- Additional 25mm wide elastic strap assures a snug fit when converted into a goggle
- Includes carry case for storage
- Optional RX prescription adaptor
Reglaze Glasses Direct can supply standard plastic single vision lenses from £15 for prescriptions up to +/-3.0. Higher powers can be provided with different lens types and materials and finishes.
Lens changing instructions
Simply turn the black plastic piece above the nose bridge vertically and pull out with a wiggle to remove it
Then you can insert a different lens and replace the black piece.
Arm/Strap changing instructions
Where the frame connects to the arm, you will see a rectangular lug. Press this inwards between your thumb and forefinger. The arms will then easily slide out so that the strap can be inserted..